You can see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store.
After you buy content from the App Store, iTunes Store, or make other digital purchases with your Apple ID, you can redownload your purchases on any compatible device. If you want to see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order, you can view your purchase history.
In Your Purchase History, You Can Do These Things:
- View when an order was billed to your account.
- View the date of a purchase.
- Resend email receipts.
- Report a problem or request a refund.
- Search by amount charged (web version only).
See Your Purchase History on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
Note: Since there is such a large variety of Apple devices, the visuals below may vary when you attempt to follow these steps.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap the [your name] option, then tap the Media & Purchases bar.
- Tap the View Account button.
- Locate the Purchase History bar and tap it. Note: If you need to adjust the time frame, you can select the Last 90 Days option at the top of the screen to choose another year or date range.
Choose the correct order from the list of past purchases and open it by tapping the total cost of the bundle.
Note: If the purchase is still pending, you will not be able to open the individual purchase details until it has been finalized.
- On the Order Details screen, locate the Purchase Date. Examples have been circled in the below screenshot.
Learn what to do if you still cannot find your purchase or if you see unexpected charges.
Important: If you are not currently logged in with the same Apple ID that you use to make purchases in the App Store and iTunes Store, if you are using a different device, or if you do not see your purchase, learn what to do by tapping on the following image: