Repair kits and revive kits can be found in the following areas of the game:
- As a chance drop in a Free 4-Hour or Free Daily Crystal
- Can be purchased in the store under the REPAIR KITS tab
- As part of a special offer
- As map drops from story missions
Where Can I See Them?
You can find your repair kits, revive kits, and energy refills in your item inventory, under the REPAIR KITS. Tap on an item for more information, the ability to sell it, or to purchase more for Energon. The item capacity is displayed both at the top-right of each consumable icon and in the pop up that appears when you tap on each item.
Items that go over the maximum capacity will be sent to your stash, where you can sell excess consumables for Gold.
How Do I Use My Revive Kits?
Revive kits will only be available if your bot is knocked out, which occurs when their health is dropped to zero.
How Do I Use My Repair Kits?
To see your repair kits while on a mission:
- Select your bot.
- Tap on the HEAL button.
- Tap on the USE button to apply a repair kit on your bot.
Note: If you run out of repair or revive kits in the middle of your mission, do not worry! Just tap on the HEAL button and select the kit that you want to purchase with Energon.
How Do I Use Energy Refills?
In order to use energy refills, you will need to be out of energy. Once you reach zero energy, a pop up will appear, and you will be able to choose from two types of available energy refills:
- Full mission energy refills completely restore all of your energy.
- Alliance help requests can be made to restore some or all of your energy.