We take the health and safety of our players very seriously! Reporting players who violate our code of conduct standards, outlined in Section 11 in our Terms of Service, helps us to protect our game communities.
Note: You can prevent a player from contacting you in chat by tapping the player’s icon and then tapping the BLOCK button. You will no longer receive messages from a blocked user.
To report a player:
- Tap on the Submit a request link.
- Choose the I want to report another player option from the drop-down menu.
Include as much specific information about the incident as possible. Tickets like these are easier to investigate when the right evidence is provided, such as screenshots of your chat or messages:
- Exact in-game name of any player or alliance you are reporting
- Date and time this incident happened
- Any additional details you have about the situation
We will investigate all reports and take appropriate actions. Due to privacy concerns, the support team cannot disclose the results of the investigation or any actions taken on another player's account.
Note: Alliance leaders have the ability to remove players from an alliance. This action does not violate our Terms of Service.
You can review all applicable Terms of Service here: