Did our game launch outside of your country or region? Do you want to play with your friends in a region different from where you started? Or maybe you have moved countries altogether? We can help!
Warning: Kabam Support may only change the region of an account once. If the region of an account has been changed, we will be unable to change the region in the future.
You cannot manually change the region linked to your account, but the support team can investigate the possibility of changing the region after verifying ownership.
Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible when you create your ticket:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.
To contact Kabam Support, please tap on the Submit a request link.