Steps to Secure your Account
We work hard to guarantee the safety and privacy of your account. If you believe that your account has been hacked or accessed without your permission, secure it as soon as possible!
Reset your password by selecting the in-game settings and choosing to log in with your Kabam ID.
Note: Successfully logging into the account using the newly changed password will automatically eject unauthorized parties.
Here Are Some Other Tips That Will Help to Keep Your Account Secure:
- Do NOT share your account. Account sharing is directly against our Terms of Service.
- NEVER give your password to anyone. Kabam Support will never request your password or personal information.
- Do not install third-party software designed to modify the game code in any way or tap on unknown links from untrusted sources, and be careful of scam and phishing emails.
- Log out of your game account if you are logged into a borrowed or shared device.
- Set up a security measure such as a passcode on your device.
If you are unable to reset your password and need help with securing your account, submit a ticket to our support team to get help.
Missing Items and Characters
If you think that your account has been compromised, and you are concerned about sold characters, missing items, and in-game currency, we may be able to help. Every individual case is different, and Kabam Support will carefully consider your situation to determine what we can do to help.
When you open a ticket, please provide as much information as you can about the situation, including details such as when the account may have been compromised and what items or characters are missing.
Important: You will need to verify ownership before we can share account-specific information or make changes to the account.
Provide information to verify ownership of your account:
- What was the original in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.