If you have lost access to your account, we can help! There are different ways to recover a lost account.
1) Sign in with Your Kabam ID
If you linked your game to a Kabam ID, you can sign in to your account with your credentials: your Kabam ID and password.
Note: Make sure that your account is logged out before you start this process, and that you are logging in to the right account.
Here is how:
a) Go to the SETTINGS menu by tapping on the gear icon in the top left of the game screen
b) Tap on the LOGIN OPTIONS button.
c) Tap on the SIGN IN WITH KABAM button. This option should be available for both iOS and Android users.
d) Make sure that you are using the correct credentials to log back in. If you have forgotten your password, you will be able to reset it by tapping on the Forgot Password? link.
2) Use Your Game Center ID or Google Play ID
If your account was not linked to a Kabam ID, you can still use your Game Center ID or Google Play ID to load the game.
Note: Make sure that your account is logged out before you start this process and that you log into the game with the correct Game Center ID or Google Play ID. The game should synchronize automatically.
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Launch your Settings app.
- Scroll around and look for Game Center. Tap on it.
- Enter your Apple ID (it is an email address) and your password. Tap on the Sign In button.
Sign in on your Android phone or tablet:
- If you have not already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap the Accounts option. Next, tap on the Add account button, and then tap on the Google option.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
If you cannot sign in to your Google Account, follow the steps in this article: Can't sign in to your Google Account
3) Contact Support
If your Game Center ID or Google Play ID have been linked to the incorrect account, or you are still unable to retrieve your account, Kabam Support will work with you.
Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:
- What is the in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appears in the game.
- What were your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.