If you would just like to take a break, you can temporarily stop logging in to your account instead. If you are an Alliance Leader or Officer, please let your Alliance know that you will be deactivating the account.
Is your account not working correctly?
We know that performance and graphics issues are challenging, and you might feel tempted to deactivate the account out of frustration. However, performing troubleshooting steps, including uninstalling the application, clearing the device data, and installing it again can help resolve any performance issues that might be affecting your game.
Are you missing items or rewards?
Our Support team will do their best to help you locate any missing items or currency. Make sure that you contact them with all the relevant information to help them identify the item in question:
- What is the name of the item and the amount that is missing?
- Where was the item located? (if applicable)
- Where did you get the item? (if applicable)
- What is the approximate date and time you last interacted with the item (when you got it, used it, or modified it in any way)?
Do you have feedback?
We welcome your feedback about game improvements and the changes you want to see. If you are interested in providing feedback, check out our feedback article by tapping on this link. We are working very hard to make our games the very best they can be, and we appreciate your feedback!
Deactivating your account
You will need to contact Support to deactivate your account. Our Support Team will need to verify your information. Please make sure that you contact them with the following info:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.