Never Give Out Your Password!
Please notice that Kabam Support will NEVER request your password or personal information (information that is not related to your in-game account). NEVER give out your password to anyone, or tap on unknown links from untrusted sources.
Signs of a suspicious email:
- Password reset emails where you did not request a password reset.
- Account verification emails from Kabam Support when you have not contacted Kabam Support recently.
- Any email that requires your password.
Here is an example of a phishing email. Pay attention to details like the unofficial email and the request for passwords.
What to do:
- Take a screenshot of the email, including the email address that contacted you. Make sure to include this screenshot when you contact Support.
- Avoid clicking on any links provided by that email and either ignore the email or contact our Kabam Support team.
- Choose a secure password and change your password frequently.
- Make sure that you have optimized the security settings of your device.
- Do not share your phone passwords with anyone at work or in social contexts. Shield input of passwords when in public.
Other common scams:
- Creating a false identity or impersonating a Kabam official or representative, in order to get your personal information.
- Advertising free, in-game currency in exchange for your login credentials.
- Watch what you download! Third-party software that modifies the application in any way can be used to steal passwords. Be especially careful of downloads that do not come from the official website.