We work hard to guarantee the safety and privacy of your account. If you believe that your account has been hacked or otherwise accessed without your permission, make sure that you secure it as soon as possible. We can help you secure your account by asking you to change your password.
You will be able to reset your password by going to the in-game Settings and choosing to log in with your Kabam ID.
- Go to your settings by clicking on the settings icon in the top, left corner of the game screen.
- Tap on the LOGIN OPTIONS button, and tap the SIGN IN WITH KABAM button.
- Tap on the Forgot Password? link, enter your email address in the Email field and click the Send Reset Code button to receive an email with a code to change your password.
Note: Be sure to check your spam folder for the password reset email if it does not show up to your inbox.
Once you receive the reset code:
- Go back to the game.
- Enter the code in the Reset Code field and enter a new password in the Password field.
- Tap on the Change Password button.
- You will need to sign out of your account and sign back in with the new password.
Note: Successfully logging into the account using the newly changed password will kick unauthorized parties out automatically.
Here are some other tips that will help to keep your account secure:
- Never share your account. Account sharing is directly against our Terms of Service.
- Do not install third-party software designed to modify the game code in any way.
- Be careful of scam and phishing emails.
- NEVER give out your password to anyone, or tap on unknown links from untrusted sources.
- Log out of your game account if you are logged into a borrowed or shared device.
- Set up a security measure such as a passcode on your device.
Please notice that Kabam Support will NEVER request your password or personal information (information that is not related to your game account).
Losses from a Compromised Account
If you have concerns about sold characters, used items, or spent in-game currency on a compromised account, we may be able to help. Every individual case is different and your case will be carefully considered by Kabam Support. When you contact us, please provide information about what was used, spent, or sold with a time-frame of when this action likely occurred. Additional details will also be needed to verify your account. Please see the Contact Support section below for more information.
If you have any remaining concerns that your account is compromised, you are unable to reset your password, or you need assistance with any losses, please contact Kabam Support with as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.