To help you, our Support Team might need details like your Transaction ID/Order number or specific information to verify the ownership of the account. These questions have been created to prevent fraud, protect your personal information, and ensure that your game account stays secure.
If you are missing some of this information, we will do our best to help. However, to keep your account safe, make it easier to recover if it is compromised, and strengthen it against attacks, we will not be able to share some details with you.
What We Can Do:
Account Name Change Requests:
We will be happy to work with you and complete your request, once the correct verification questions have been provided.
State of a Purchase or Payment:
Our Support Team will corroborate details of your payment if the correct Transaction ID has been provided. Make sure that you do provide all the requested details in your Submit a Request form and that you attach a screenshot of your transaction with the Transaction ID.
What We Cannot Do:
Support will NEVER share the following information with a player:
Missing Account Verification Information:
If you are missing details to verify the ownership of your account, we will not be able to provide them for you.
Other Account Information:
We will not share the details of another player’s account.
Previous Changes Made to the Account:
We will not be able to share information regarding specific changes made to the account, like dates and times.
Under no circumstances will our team be able to share payment information like credit card numbers, date and times of purchases, or any other relevant payment information.
Here are some tips that will help to keep your account secure:
- Never share, sell, or buy an account. This goes directly against our Terms of Service and will put your information at risk.
- Never share account information such as the email address linked to the account.
- Avoid sharing personal information (not related to your in-game account) like your real name, address, or social media.
- Do not share your social security number, credit card, or payment information with anyone.
- Do not install third-party software designed to modify the game code in any way.
- Be careful of scam and phishing emails that aim to steal your personal data.
- NEVER give out your password to anyone, or tap on unknown links from untrusted sources.
Please note that Support will NEVER request your password, credit card number, social security number, or personal information outside of the following verification questions:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.