If you want to take a break from the game, you can just stop logging into your account instead of permanently deactivating it. Your account will be waiting for you when you decide to start playing again, but be sure to remember your login credentials!
Is Your Account Not Working Correctly?
We know that performance and graphics issues are challenging, and you might feel tempted to deactivate the account out of frustration. However, there are some steps you can take to address performance issues that might be affecting your game. We recommend that players complete iOS or Android troubleshooting steps, which include uninstalling the app, clearing the device, and installing the app again.
Are You Missing Items or Rewards?
Our support team will do their best to help you determine what happened to any items or currency you are missing. When you open a ticket, please provide as much information as possible so that we can investigate the situation:
- What are the exact names of the resources, and how much is missing?
- Where were the items located?
- When and how did you get the items or currency?
- What is the approximate date and time you last interacted with the resources?
- What can you remember about using or interacting with the resources in any way?
Do You Have Feedback?
We welcome your feedback about game improvements and the changes you want to see. If you are interested in providing feedback, check out our feedback article by tapping on this link. We are working very hard to make our games the very best they can be, and we appreciate your feedback!
Deactivating Your Account
If you want to deactivate your account, you will need to contact the support team.
If you are an alliance leader or officer, it would be polite to let your alliance know that you will be deactivating the account so that someone else can take ownership or be promoted.
Important: You will need to verify ownership before we can share account-specific information or make changes to the account.
When you open a ticket, please provide as much information as you can about the situation, and answer the following questions to verify ownership of the account:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What were your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.