The fastest and easiest way to reset your password is by using the Forgot Password? link.
How to Reset Your Password
Go to your Settings menu by clicking on the settings icon in the top-left corner of the main menu.
Tap on the LOGIN OPTIONS button, and then tap the SIGN IN WITH KABAM button.
Tap on the Forgot Password? link, enter your email address in the Email field, and tap the Send Reset Code button to receive an email with a code to change your password.
Note: Be sure to check your spam folder for the password reset email if it does not appear in your inbox.
Once You Receive the Reset Code:
- Go back to the game.
Enter the code in the Reset Code field and enter a new password in the Password field.
- Tap on the Change Password button.
When to Contact Support
You should contact support if:
- You do not receive a reset code.
- The reset code does not work.
- You are unable to access the Forgot Password? reset link.
- You cannot remember or can no longer access the email associated with your account.
- You cannot access the game.
When you open your ticket, please also provide answers to the following security questions so that we can verify ownership of the account:
- What was the original in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.