If your Game Center or Google Play ID have been linked to the incorrect account, or you wish to remove the Game Center or Google Play account associated with your game, Kabam Support will work with you to assist you.
Note: Make sure that your account is linked to a Kabam ID before you contact us with the account verification information.
You can do this by:
Going to your SETTINGS menu by clicking on the settings icon in the top-left corner of the game screen.
Tap on the LOGIN OPTIONS button. You can also directly tap on the CREATE KABAM ID button next to the SUPPORT button.
Tap the orange SIGN IN WITH KABAM button. This will give you the option to sign in with your login credentials or to select the Create An Account option.
Please answer the following security questions so that we can verify ownership of the account:
- What was the original in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.