How Do the Crystal Odds Work?
Our crystal odds are set in our back-end administration platform for the game.
Crystal odds indicate the likelihood that you will receive a specific item. Here are a couple of quick examples to help explain how crystal odds work:
If you have a coin, the likelihood of tossing this coin and getting heads or tails is 50%. Each time that you toss the coin is independent of the previous time, and the likelihood of getting heads or tails does not change because you tried again.
If you toss this coin 10 times, it is equally possible that it may turn up heads every time, or just once or twice. Each coin toss is independent and not affected by the previous coin toss.
In relation to the game, imagine you buy a Stellar Crystal, and the crystal odds for bonus Stardust is 3%. This does not mean that if you buy 100 Stellar Crystals that you are guaranteed to receive three instances of bonus Stardust.
This means that you have a 3% chance to get bonus Stardust each time you open that crystal. If you purchase one Stellar crystal, you could receive bonus Stardust, or you could purchase multiple Stellar Crystals and not receive any bonuses.
Which Items Display Crystal Odds?
You will see the crystal odds displayed for all crystals found under the FEATURED tab in the CRYSTALS section of the store.
Where Will I Find This Information?
When purchasing a crystal, you may tap on the information icon displayed in the Featured Prizes section of the crystal’s description.
When you tap on this icon, you will see the crystal odds for the rewards within the crystal. The crystal odds will be displayed as percentages. Below is an example of how and where this information will be displayed:
We strongly believe in keeping Disney Mirrorverse fair for all of our players, and as such:
- There are no specific crystal odds for individuals.
- Crystal odds are not affected by how much real-world currency is spent on the game.
- Specific Guardians do not have higher crystal odds than any other Guardian unless otherwise noted in the crystal odds.
How Do I Get the Guardians I Want?
While the drop of a specific Guardian is not guaranteed, there are many ways to get the Guardians you would like:
- Famed Crystals grant a higher chance of dropping the Guardian the crystal is named after.
- Guardians are available for purchase from the Bazaar, Mission store, Stardust store, and Event store using each store’s specified form of currency.
- Guardians may be rewarded from event or story quests.
Make sure that you check the game for new offers and events!