During your time in the Mirrorverse, you may unlock a variety of profile icons, frames, and decorators that can be displayed as part of your avatar.
Avatars show up:
- When you send a chat message.
- As your icon in the friends' list.
- As your icon on a quest map.
How Do I Change My Player Avatar?
By default, your player avatar will be set to a generic icon, frame, and decorator. You may choose to customize your player avatar by:
- Tapping on your player profile at the top of the home screen.
- Tapping on the pencil icon on your avatar.
- Selecting the icons, frames, and decorators you want to use.
- Tapping the Apply button.
If you accidentally tap on an icon, frame, or decorator, and you did not want to make a change, you can either tap the Reset button or the back arrow on the top-left corner of the screen to go back to the home screen.
You may change your player avatar elements at any time as there is no cost associated with this. There are three types of player avatar elements to choose from when customizing:
Profile Icons: These feature a specific Guardian as well as other images.
Frames: These elements border your profile picture with various themes.
Decorators: These elements add something extra to your player avatar.
Where Do I Get More Player Avatar Elements?
You may receive more elements to customize your player avatar by:
- Purchasing them from the Bazaar or event stores with the appropriate currency. The Glamour store is occasionally made available for a limited time and solely provides decorators, frames, and icons.
- Completing Guardian milestones.
- Completing dungeon milestones.
What Does Tapping On Other Player Avatars Do?
Tapping on another player’s avatar will allow you to view their profile and stats, add or remove them as a friend, take an alliance action, block them, or report them.