During your time exploring the Mirrorverse, you will put your Guardians through trials called quests. While each quest is different, they are generally comprised of:
- Nodes that require energy to move through.
- Enemy encounters that contain a group of battles to complete.
Mickey and others will occasionally assist you on your quests with offers of free magic items. Any quest modifiers granted this way will apply to all of your Guardians until the completion of the current quest. These magic items will not carry over to any other quest.
You may have the opportunity to gain multiple magic items along the way.
Quest Star Rewards
Whether you complete the quest with one star or with three stars, you will receive rewards upon achieving victory. The more quest stars you earn through completing quest objectives, the greater your rewards will be.
Each node will have possible rewards outlined in the panel on the right side of the screen. Some rewards will only be granted upon obtaining all three quest stars for the quest. The OBJECTIVES section lists the necessary actions in order to obtain each quest star.
There are many quest types with different completion and difficulty rewards. Below is a list of some of the most common quest types.
- Story quests: These quests allow you to explore the entirety of the Mirrorverse. These quests are always available, and their progress does not reset.
- Story quests are further separated into chapters. As you proceed through the quests, you will advance your chapter progression.
- Event quests: These quests are very diverse and often center around a singular story arc or theme. Each quest is unique and will offer different rewards. These quests are temporary, and their progress does not generally reset.
- Daily quests: These quests allow you to earn upgrade gems, Gold, and XP motes for upgrading your Guardians. The daily quests for the role-upgrade gems rotate daily, so different awards will be available at different times. The daily quests for Gold, XP motes, and diamond upgrade gems remain active every day. These quests are always available, and their progress is reset daily. More information on how the daily quests work can be found in this article.