During your time exploring the Mirrorverse, you will put your Guardians through trials called quests. While each quest is different, they are generally comprised of:
- Encounters within the quest that require energy in order to begin.
- Enemy encounters that contain a group of battles to complete.
Mickey Mouse and others will occasionally assist you in your encounters with offers of free magic items. Any modifiers granted this way will apply to your Guardians until the completion of the current encounter. These magic items will not carry over to any other encounter.
You may have the opportunity to gain multiple magic items along the way.
Quest Star Rewards
Whether you complete the quest encounter with one star or with three stars, you will receive rewards upon achieving victory. The more quest stars you earn through completing objectives, the greater your rewards will be.
Each encounter will have possible rewards outlined in the panel on the right side of the screen. Some rewards will only be granted upon obtaining all three stars for the encounter. The OBJECTIVES section lists the necessary actions to obtain each star.
There are many quest types with different completion and difficulty rewards. Below is a list of some of the most common.
- Story quests: These encounters allow you to explore the entirety of the Mirrorverse. These encounters are always available, and their progress does not reset.
- Story quests are further separated into chapters. As you proceed through the encounters, you will advance your chapter progression.
- Event quests: These encounters are very diverse and often center around a singular story arc or theme. Each quest is unique and will offer different rewards. These quests are temporary, and their progress does not generally reset.
- Supply runs: These quests allow you to earn gems, Gold, and XP motes for upgrading your Guardians. The quests for the role-specific gems rotate daily, so different awards will be available at different times. The quests for Gold, XP motes, and diamond gems remain active every day. These quests are always available, and their progress is reset daily. More information on how the daily quests work can be found in the Supply Runs article.
How Do I Unlock Story Quests?
You can view the requirements to unlock a specific story quest chapter by tapping on the grey ENTER button for each quest you have not yet unlocked. You should see a pop-up message that outlines the requirements.