We Can Help!
We can change the Kabam ID email address attached to an account once every 90 days.
However, you will need to contact our support team using one of the following:
- The email address attached to the original account
- The email address that you wish to use on your account
You will also need to verify ownership of the said account.
Important: Before contacting Kabam Support to request an email change, review the following:
- Please inform us if you do NOT remember the email address linked to your account or if you cannot access your email address.
- We can update an email address after the entire 90 days have passed since the last instance the email was updated.
- If you have made a typo, or if you believe you have extenuating circumstances, we can investigate the situation.
- Avoid using an email address that you do not personally control, such as shared accounts or work-related addresses.
Please answer the following security questions so that we can verify ownership of the account:
- What was the original in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.