Recording your game with Google Play Games will allow you to save videos of your gameplay and share them with your friends.
Make sure that you have enough free space to start recording the game. You can try lowering the quality of the video under the Quality settings screen. The max recording time will be displayed before you tap on the Next button.
Some older devices or devices with limited memory or processing power may display a decrease in the performance of the game while recording. Make sure that you have closed all other apps and that you have cleared the cache of the device to prevent crashes and loss of information.
For detailed information about this feature, please check the official Google Play Help site:
Here Are the Steps to Record Your Gameplay:
- Open the Play Games app .
- Select a game.
- At the top of the game details page, tap the record gameplay icon.
- Select a video quality setting and then tap the Next button.
- Tap the Launch button. A floating video bubble will appear with recording settings.
- Tap the start recording icon.
- After three seconds, your game will start recording.
- To stop recording, tap the floating video bubble, then the red stop recording icon.
Once you are finished recording, the video will save to your phone or tablet. You will also see an option to share your video online.