Sometimes, for various reasons, alliance leaders can become inactive in the game. To make sure everyone continues to have a great experience, alliance leadership can be transferred to the next-highest-ranking active member of the alliance.
How Does This Work?
Our support team will assist players who contact us directly about leadership succession, as long as one of the following criteria is met:
- The alliance's current leader has been inactive for at least 30 days.
- The alliance's current leader has been temporarily suspended for 30 days.
- The alliance's current leader’s game account has been permanently closed.
- The former alliance leader accidentally transferred leadership in the last 48 hours and has contacted our support team directly.
The new leader will need to meet the following requirements:
- The member has been active in the game for the past 30 days.
- The member is the highest-ranking active member of the alliance (i.e. an officer).
- The member has been in the alliance the longest when compared to all other high-ranking members.
Important: Please note that we are unable to make exceptions to this policy, and we will not consider leadership requests without an investigation. Players that do not meet these requirements will not be granted the leader position.