There Are Different Kinds of Catalysts:
- Basic catalysts: These catalysts can be found in the Proving Grounds daily quest, as well as arenas, event quests, alliance quests, alliance wars, and story quests.
- Class catalysts: These catalysts can be found in arenas, event quests, alliance quests, alliance wars, story quests, and daily class catalyst event quests.
- Alpha catalysts: These catalysts can be found in event quests, arenas, alliance quests, and alliance war seasons.
How to Use Your Catalysts
Once you have reached a Champion’s maximum level within a rank, you will be able to rank up your Champion using the various catalysts.
To Upgrade the Rank of Your Champion:
- Open the CHAMPIONS tab in your main menu, and choose a maxed-out Champion to upgrade.
- Select the upgrade option and tap on the RANK UP button. Remember that you need to have enough Gold in your inventory.
- If the catalysts in your inventory meet the requirements of the upgrade, they will be marked in green.
Note: Catalysts need to be in your inventory to rank up your Champion. If a catalyst is located in your stash it will not count for the upgrade.
The requirements for each upgrade depend on the current rank and tier of your Champion:
You can collect catalyst fragments and exchange them for catalysts in your inventory.
Where Can I Get Catalyst Fragments?
These fragments can be obtained from event quests, event rewards, alliance wars, alliance quests, and from selling catalysts.
How Many Fragments Will I Need to Construct a Catalyst?
This will depend on the tier of catalyst. The number of fragments needed will be displayed in the inventory menu for each individual catalyst, and vary depending on the tier. When selling a catalyst, you will receive catalyst fragments to construct the next tier in addition to Gold.
Why Did I Not Get Fragments from My Tier 5 Basic Catalyst or My Tier 4 & 5 Class Catalysts?
Fragments are obtained from tier 1 to tier 4 basic and tier 1 to tier 3 class catalysts. Tier 5 basic, as well as tier 4 and 5 class catalysts, do not provide fragments when sold.