Did you witness a real-life threat being made in the game? Report it!
We want to ensure that the games are fun and safe environments for all of our players. Reporting players who violate our Terms of Service will help the entire community.
To submit a behavior report:
- Tap on the Submit a request link.
- Choose the I want to report another player option from the drop-down menu.
- Include as much specific information about the incident as possible. Tickets like these are easier to investigate when the right evidence is provided, such as screenshots of your chat or messages:
- Exact in-game name of any player or alliance you are reporting
- Date and time this incident happened
- Any additional details you have about the situation
We will investigate all reports and take appropriate actions. Due to privacy concerns, the support team cannot disclose the results of the investigation or any actions taken on another player's account.
Contacting our Kabam Support team?
Keep it friendly! Our Terms of Service applies to our support channel as well.
Here are some guidelines to follow to ensure that your discussions are amicable:
- You are encouraged to share your criticisms! However, criticizing anyone for their race, ethnicity, gender, and/or identity is never acceptable.
- Do not use profanity or insults. Use language that is considered acceptable in most social situations.
- Threats of violence, hate speech, and inappropriate or offensive comments or content is prohibited and violates our Terms of Service. Using this type of language will result in the suspension or permanent closure of an account. Depending on the severity and nature of the comments, we may engage with local and national authorities to report real-life threats to ensure the safety of our players and employees.