You may have seen a message similar to the following when attempting to access the forums:
This means that the forum account was permanently closed due to one or more violations of the forum rules. These rules can be found here. If you have concerns that a ban was placed in error, you can contact Kabam Support for assistance.
If you have any remaining concerns or need additional help, please contact Kabam Support with the following information to verify your account:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.