Recording a video will allow you to save videos of your gameplay and share them with your friends. It can also help Kabam Support to effectively identify your issue. You can attach a video to your ticket by following these steps:
- Scroll to the section labeled Attachments (optional)
- Tap on the Add file button.
- Select the Photo Library (iOS) or My Files (Android) option.
- Choose the video that you wish to attach. Note: The maximum file size limit is 20MB per attachment.
HOW TO RECORD A VIDEO ON YOUR DEVICE
- With iOS 14 or later, go to the Settings option and then the Control Center screen. Then tap the add button next to the Screen Recording option.
- Open the Control Center screen on your Apple mobile device.
- Touch and hold the gray record button , then tap the Microphone button to toggle your microphone on or off for your recording.
- Tap the Start Recording button, and then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open the Control Center screen, and then tap the red record button . Alternatively, tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap the Stop button.
- Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
- Open the Play Games app .
- Select a game.
- At the top of the game details page, tap the record gameplay icon.
- Select a video quality setting and then tap the Next button.
- Tap the Launch button. A floating video bubble will appear with recording settings.
- Tap the start recording icon.
- After three seconds, your game will start recording.
- To stop recording, tap the floating video bubble, then the red stop recording icon.
- Once you are finished recording, the video will save to your phone or tablet. You will also see an option to share your video online.
Make sure that you have enough free space to start recording the game. You can try lowering the quality of the video under the Quality settings screen. The max recording time will be displayed before you tap on the Next button.
Some older devices or devices with limited memory or processing power may display a decrease in the performance of the game while recording. Make sure that you have closed all other apps and that you have cleared the cache of the device to prevent crashes and loss of information.
For detailed information about this feature, please check the official Google Play Help site: