Summoner Name Change
You may purchase a Name Change Token in the MISC tab of the store, which will allow you to change your name once every 90 days.
Keep in mind that changing your name will not automatically update your information in any of the leaderboards. The leaderboards will update to display your new name after you participate in an event or use a feature related to that leaderboard entry. Until then, the leaderboards will display your old name.
Please make sure that your new name abides by our Terms of Service (ToS).
- Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may be a security risk to you.
- Do not use inappropriate language.
Issues with a Name Change:
- Typos: Please review your new name before you submit the change. Kabam Support will not be able to assist with typos.
- Name Not Available: The name might not be available for different reasons. Another account may already be using the name. Additionally, names that were recently used in the game cannot be used on another account for 30 days. After the 30 days have passed, assuming the name is not being used by another player, it should be available for use again. Names that violate our ToS are not also allowed to be used.
Alliance Name Change
Alliance leaders may contact Kabam Support to request an alliance name change. This request should include a list of five possible names.
Important: We will only assist with changing an alliance’s name every 90 days. Additionally, we will ONLY change the name at the request of the current alliance leader.
Alliance name changes are special cases and are carefully considered by Kabam Support. Due to this, the alliance leader must make sure that the name(s):
- Do not violate our Terms of Service.
- Do not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property.
- Are not being used by another alliance.