We can assist with reversing the sale or use of some items in The Contest, although most item usage is permanent. We make these decisions carefully, considering our policies, tools, and the specifics of each case. However, we maintain the right to deny any reversal request involving upgrade transactions affecting a Champion’s rank or level or using ISO-8, catalysts, rank-up gems, and similar items.
Our policies regarding mistaken item use are detailed below.
Accidental Item Sale
Kabam Support can help if:
- A ticket is opened within three days of using the item.
- Resources gained from the transaction remain on your account and have not been used.
- We can verify the transaction, so please provide the date and time of the transaction when making your request.
Accidental Champion Rank-Up or Ascensions
We can help if:
- A ticket is opened within three days of the rank-up.
- The Champion is Level 10 or below. Rank-ups on higher-level Champions are final.
- 90 days have passed since we last helped you reverse a Champion's mistaken rank-up.
Once a Champion has leveled up, we consider the rank-up intentional, and reversals are no longer possible to maintain game balance.
Accidental Item Use
Kabam Support CAN reverse the use of the following items once every 90 days, but only if their usage meets the criteria listed below:
Note: We have placed a maximum limit of 25 levels for any reversal.
Accidental Use of In-Game Currency
We can reverse the purchase of certain in-game items using Units, Glory, Loyalty, or Battle Chips if your transaction meets these conditions:
- We can verify the transaction occurred.
- We received your request within three days of purchasing the item(s).
- The purchased item(s) remain on the account and are unused.
- The items are not used to gain access to an event or arena.
Tiered Unit offers have additional requirements. We can only refund Tiered Unit offers if all offer items remain unused on the account. If you purchased and used items from a subsequent tier, the offer(s) cannot be refunded.
For example, if tier one was purchased, then tier two was purchased, and the items from tier two were used, then none of the tiers will be refunded.
Every situation is unique. We assess each request based on our policies, tools, and the specific circumstances of your case.
If your issue isn't addressed here, please contact Kabam Support with the relevant information for your situation. We will investigate what can be done and do our best to assist you within our policies and capabilities.