6-Star Champions can be encountered while playing the game.
How Powerful Are They?
For example, a 6-Star Champion at rank 1, level 25 will have slightly higher stats than a 5-Star Champion at rank 4, level 55. A 6-Star Champion at rank 2, level 35 will have slightly higher stats than a 5-Star at rank 5, level 65.
Where Do I Get a 6-Star Champion?
You will need to collect at least 10,000x 6-Star Crystal Shards to acquire a 6-Star Champion.
Examples of where shards can be obtained:
- Duplicating 5-Star Champions
- Earning the Uncollected title of monthly event quests
Note: The Uncollected title is unlocked once you have reached Summoner level 40 and have also completed Act 5, Chapter 2.
Rank & Level
Take into consideration that reaching rank 2 with a 6-Star Champion uses more resources than reaching rank 5 with a 5-Star Champion. While the 6-Star Champions are more powerful, it is not an easy task to upgrade them. Make sure that you strategically plan how you want to spend your resources when upgrading 6-Star Champions.
Note: Currently, you will only be able to reach rank 3 with a 6-Star Champion.
Here is the breakdown of what you will need to rank up your 6-Star Champion:
Rank 1 to 2:
- 7 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts
- 7 Tier 4 Class Catalysts
- 7 Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
- 3 Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
- Average Gold per level cost: 24,924 Gold*
*Total Gold needed to reach rank 2: 529,173 Gold
Rank 2 to 3**:
- 8 Tier 4 Class Catalysts
- 8 Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
- 4 Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
- 1 Tier 5 Class Catalyst
- Average Gold per level cost: 26,934 Gold*
*Total Gold needed to reach rank 3: 705,565 Gold
**Additional details for rank 4 and higher will be released in the near future
Adrenaline is only available to 6-Star Champions. After your Champion is struck by your opponent, you may be able to hit your opponent back to regain some of the health that you lost. Here is more information on how this mechanic works:
- When your Champion is hit by the opponent: 100% of the damage is applied to your Champion as usual. In addition, adrenaline is added to your Champion’s health bar. The amount of adrenaline added is based on a percentage of the damage received.
- When your Champion hits the opponent: When you attack your opponent and you have adrenaline activated, adrenaline is subtracted from your Champion and converted into regular health.
- This effect only occurs on light, medium, heavy, and special attacks. It does not apply to damage that is caused by abilities such as Bleed, Poison, etc.
- Adrenaline is applied on hits and blocks. You can gain health from the chip damage you deal from blocking opponents.
- When your Champion is idling: 1.5 seconds after your Champion is hit, adrenaline starts to decay. It decays at a rate of 1.5% of your Champion’s total health per second.
- Adrenaline does not count as actual health. Even with adrenaline activated, if your health drops to zero, the fight is lost.
- Adrenaline does not interact with your masteries or buff nodes, so it is not affected by effects like Heal Block. The one exception to this is healing abilities. When your Champion heals, it reduces the amount of adrenaline they have. The ratio is one-to-one. For every one HP they heal for, one adrenaline is reduced from the health bar.
Where Can I Use My 6-Star Champion?
You are able to use your 6-Star Champions in solo quests and events, alliance quests, and alliance wars.