To address certain issues, our support team might need to request payment details such as a transaction ID, or may ask for other information to verify ownership of an account. We ask security questions and request proof of purchase to prevent fraud and keep your personal information and game account secure.
If you cannot provide some of the information we request, we will do our best to help you in whatever way we can. However, we will never share the answers to verification questions to keep accounts safe and prevent them from becoming compromised.
What We Can Do
Account Name Change Requests
We will be happy to work with you and complete your request after verifying account ownership.
State of a Purchase or Payment
Our support team will corroborate your payment details if the correct proof of purchase, like a transaction ID, has been provided. Ensure that you provide all the requested details in your ticket, and attach a screenshot of your transaction with the transaction ID.
What We Cannot Do
There are some types of information that the support team will NEVER share.
Missing Account Verification Information:
If you are missing the details needed to verify account ownership, we will not provide them for you.
Other Account Information:
We will not share details about another player’s account.
Previous Changes Made to the Account:
We will not be able to share information regarding specific changes made to the account, like dates and times.
Under no circumstances will our team share payment information like credit card numbers, dates and times of purchases, or any other personal payment information.
Here are some tips that will help to keep your account secure:
- Never share, sell, or buy an account. Such actions violate our Terms of Service and will put your information at risk.
- Never share account information, such as the email address linked to the account.
- Avoid sharing personal information that is not related to your in-game account like your real name, address, or social media.
- NEVER share your social security number, credit card numbers, or payment information with anyone.
- Do not install third-party software designed to modify the game code in any way.
- Be careful of scam and phishing emails that aim to steal your data.
- NEVER give out your password to anyone, or tap on unknown links from untrusted sources.
Kabam Support will NEVER request your password, credit card numbers, social security number, or personal information outside of the following verification questions:
- What is the in-game player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appears in the game.
- What were your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.