Here are some answers to common forum-access issues.
Suspended Forum Account
Issue: When attempting to log in, you receive the following message:
Likely Cause: The forum account was permanently closed as a result of one or more violations of the forum rules, which can be found here. However, if you have read the rules and have remaining concerns that a ban was placed in error, you may contact Kabam Support for assistance.
Account Not Linked to a Kabam ID
Issue: When attempting to log into the forums from the website, you receive a similar message to the following:
Note: The error received may vary by game.
Issue: When attempting to log into the forums from the game, you see a similar message to the following:
Note: The login request may vary by game.
Likely Cause: Your account has not been linked to a Kabam ID. You will need a Kabam ID to use the forums. This ID can be used to recover your account should you ever lose access to your device.
Here is how you create a Kabam ID.
Logged Into the Wrong Forum Account
Issue: When logged into the forums from the website, the username in the top-right is not the correct username.
Likely Cause: You may have used the wrong login credentials to access the forums.
Here is how to log into the correct account:
- You will first need to sign out of the current forum account by tapping on the cog icon in the top-right of the screen. Next, tap the Sign Out option.
- Tap on the SIGN IN button at the top-right of the screen.
- Enter your correct email and password credentials, and then tap on the Log In button.
Note: If you are still seeing the incorrect account, try accessing the forums directly from your game account. You can access the forums here by following these steps:
- Go to the game settings menu.
- Tap on the GO TO FORUMS button. This will redirect you to the forum account attached to your game.
Still Having Issues? Contact Kabam Support!
If you have any remaining concerns or you need additional assistance, please reach out to our support team with as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amount of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact emiail address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID.
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.
If you are having trouble remembering when you created the account, you may want to review your email history to find the earliest message that you received from Kabam. If you have a Google Play account, we recommend that you check the dates of your earliest achievements as this may also help you to determine when you created the account.