You can see your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store.
After you buy content from the App Store, iTunes Store, or make other digital purchases with your Apple ID, you can redownload your purchases on any compatible device. If you want to see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order, you can view your purchase history.
In Your Purchase History, You Can Do These Things:
- View when an order was billed to your account.
- View the date of a purchase.
- Resend email receipts.
- Report a problem or request a refund.
- Search by the amount charged (web version only).
See Your Purchase History on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on the [your name] option, then on the Media & Purchases bar.
- Tap on the View Account button.
- Locate the Purchase History bar and tap it.
Note: If you need to adjust the time frame, you can select the Last 90 Days option at the top of the screen to choose another year or date range.
- Choose the correct order from the list of past purchases and open it.
- On the Order screen, locate the ORDER ID, DATE, and TOTAL sections.
- On the Order screen, choose the specific purchase, and tap on the > icon to the right of the untaxed bundle price.
Note: If the purchase is still pending, you will not be able to open the individual purchase details until it has been finalized.
Learn what to do if you still cannot find your purchase or if you see unexpected charges.
Important: If you are not currently logged in with the same Apple ID that you use to make purchases in the App Store and iTunes Store, if you're using a different device, or if you don't see your purchase, learn what to do by tapping on the following image: