A proof of purchase is a means of showing a successful real-money purchase you have made in the game. Taking a screenshot of your proof of purchase and providing us with the image will help us verify any purchases you may be having issues with.
After you buy content from the App Store, you can view your purchase history to see a complete list of your purchases in chronological order.
Here is an example of a receipt:
See Your Purchase History on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
Note: Since there is such a large variety of Apple devices, the visuals below may vary when you attempt to follow these steps.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap the [your name] option, then tap the Media & Purchases bar.
- Tap the View Account button.
- Locate the Purchase History bar and tap it. Note: If you need to adjust the time frame, you can select the Last 90 Days option at the top of the screen to choose another year or date range.
Choose the correct order from the list of past purchases and open it by tapping the total cost of the bundle.
Note: If the purchase is still pending, you will not be able to open the individual purchase details until it has been finalized.
- On the Order Details screen, locate the Purchase Date. Examples have been circled in the below screenshot.
After making a successful purchase, your order will be assigned a Transaction ID/Order number from Google Play. This number is what we will need to investigate any real-money purchase issues you encounter.
If you are having trouble remembering the exact details of the purchase in question, you can reference your order history in Google Play. You may use the information in the order history tab to look up your receipts in your email.
See Your Purchase History:
- Visit pay.google.com in your browser.
- In the Activity section, scroll to and select the order you are inquiring about to see the Transaction details panel.
- Your TRANSACTION ID will be listed here and will look like this: GPA.0000-0000-0000-00000.
After making a successful purchase, your order will be assigned a Transaction number from Xsolla. We will need this number to investigate any real-money purchase issues you encounter. You will also receive a receipt sent to your Kabam ID email address, which will contain your Transaction number as well as additional information we can use to verify your purchase and investigate any real-money purchase issues you encounter.
To find your Transaction number after you have successfully made a purchase, you can search your email for receipts from Xsolla. Your receipt will look similar to this:
Clicking the linked Transaction number will take you to the same Purchase Confirmation screen you would have seen when originally making the purchase on the web store.
See Your Purchase History:
- Visit babka.com/purchase in your browser.
- In the Purchases section, scroll to and select the order you are inquiring about to see the transaction details panel.
- Your Transactions number will be listed here in the upper right and will look like this: ID 0000000000.