If your account was linked to a Kabam ID, make sure that you have signed in with your Kabam ID.
If your account has not been linked to a Kabam ID, and if you keep logging into the wrong account on the game, the first step is to make sure that you log into the game with the correct Game Center ID or Google Play ID. Then, the game should synchronize automatically.
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Launch your Settings app.
- Scroll around and look for your Game Center.
- Open your Game Center.
- Enter your Apple ID email address and your password.
- Tap on Sign In.
Sign in on your Android phone or tablet:
- Launch your Google Play app.
- Tap on the Account icon on the right side of your search bar.
- Next, log into the correct account.
- If the account is listed in the options, tap on it to log back in.
- If the account is not listed in the options, tap on the option to Add another account.
Note: If you cannot sign in to your Google Account, follow the steps on this article: Can't sign in to your Google Account
If you are still unable to retrieve your account, follow the remaining steps in our Account Recovery article to work with Kabam Support.