It does not take much time in the Mirrorverse to learn that books are used to level up your talents and upgrade gems are used to rank up your Guardians. More information on how to use these materials can be found in our article on Upgrading Your Guardians. These upgrade materials are readily available for purchase or as rewards in many areas of the game. The more common the upgrade gem or book, the easier it is to find in the stores or as a reward. This means you may collect an abundance of one type of upgrade material.
Note: Books and upgrade gems have a limited capacity in your inventory. Once you have reached the maximum amount of an item that your inventory can hold, you will be required to free up space in your inventory before you can claim any additional upgrade materials of that type. You can gain space by either using these upgrade materials or selling them.
How To Sell Your Upgrade Materials
- Tap on the GUARDIANS icon on the home screen.
- Tap on the GEMS or BOOKS tab depending on which type of upgrade material you would like to sell.
- Select the material that you would like to sell.
Note: Tier 4 gems and Epic Books of Wisdom Vol 3 are not eligible to be sold.
- Use the - and + buttons to select how many of the materials you would like to sell.
- You will receive Gold and pages when you sell books. When you sell gems, you will receive Gold and gem shards. How much of each you will receive depends on the number of materials you are selling. For example, if you are selling three Tier 1 Sapphires, you will receive 60 Gold and 24 Tier 2 Sapphire Shards.
- Selling your materials can help you toward collecting pages and gem shards that will become stronger materials later.
- Once you are satisfied with the number of materials to sell, tap the SELL button. You will immediately receive the Gold, pages, or gems.
Important: You will not be given a confirmation prompt before the transaction takes place. Do not tap the SELL button until you are sure of the number of materials you would like to sell. You will not be able to reverse the trade once this button is tapped.