We are aware of a few issues in the Mirrorverse and have listed them below:
- Crash Issue with Samsung Galaxy S21, Google Pixel 6, or other Android devices: While playing Disney Mirrorverse with select Android devices, the game may frequently crash after the version 1.1.1 update. We released a new version of the game, update 1.1.2, on July 29 addressing this particular issue and believe it to now be resolved. The update was released to the Google Play Store and can be installed immediately. 1.1.2 Hotfix Notes
- WALL•E Buff Issue: WALL•E is gaining Armor and Heal charges when an ally is healed. WALL•E should only gain Armor or Heal charges if he is the target of a Heal. This issue was also resolved in the version 1.1.2 update mentioned above. Please download the new version via the Apple App Store or Google Play. 1.1.2 Hotfix Notes
Opportunity Related: There is a known issue regarding the opportunities that Mickey, Ian Lightfoot, or Oggie Boogie offer players as they participate in an encounter.
Version 1.1.2 Update Note: We are currently investigating the root cause of these issues. In the meantime, we have found that letting the entire animation play out before selecting an option reduces the chance that the game will freeze. Additionally, ensuring all other applications on your device are closed and disabling sound effects from the in-game settings has also helped some players.
If none of the above crash- or freeze-related issues are causing your game to crash or freeze, then please contact us and include the answers to the following questions:
Having precise details will help us to isolate where the crashing is occurring so we can resolve the issue. If the crash is able to be predicted and reproduced, a video of what you are experiencing before, during, and after the crash would also help us.
- What kind of device are you using? (Example: iPhone 11 or Samsung Galaxy S10)
- What are the operating system (OS) and OS version of your device? (Example: iOS 12 or Android 9.0)
- Approximately when did you first experience the game freezing? (Date and time)
- What was the specific encounter that you were attempting? (Example: Melee Stellar Training, Encounter 2-3)
- Where in the encounter did the crash or freeze occur? (Example: second stage)
- Was any specific action occurring right before the game crashed or froze? (Example: After doing an attack, using a special, being presented with an opportunity)
- Did you have auto-play enabled or had you used the auto-victory toggle? (For clarity, auto-victory will automatically complete the encounter for you, and auto-play will have the AI play through the encounter for you.)