2.0 Known Issues
We are aware of the following issues with regard to Disney Mirrorverse version 2.0 and are working on solutions as quickly as we can:
- Dangerous Dungeon - Relic boxes earned from milestone rewards sometimes fail to show the open animation.
- Relics - Rarity glow on mystery boxes are always displaying blue no matter the rarity.
- Rift Raids - Member contributions are missing total efficiency information.
- Rift Raids - Final rankings are missing efficiency and damage information.
- Rift Raids - When in team select mode as the event ends, players may see an infinite loading screen after tapping confirm. Re-launching the game should resolve the issue.
- Rift Raids - Sometimes Rift Raid visual background stays on the screen when backing out.
- Rift Raids - The rift supplies skip timer button may appear enabled before the timer runs out.
- Rift Raids - Final ranking may visually show an empty division.
- Rift Raids - The rift map may not update to show which player is in an encounter.
- Rift Raids - There is an issue where the timer on the alliance screen and on the mode selection screen may not match.
- Rift Raids - There is an issue in which a player may get stuck if entering a Rift Raid through the profile page and then starting an encounter. It will be necessary to relaunch the game.
An investigation is still ongoing for the game freeze issue during an opportunity. A known issue regarding the opportunities that Mickey, Ian Lightfoot, or Oggie Boogie offer players as they participate in an encounter.
If you are experiencing a crash issue with version 2.0, please contact us and include the answers to the following questions:
- What kind of device are you using? (Example: iPhone 11 or Samsung Galaxy S10)
- What are the operating system (OS) and OS version of your device? (Example: iOS 12 or Android 9.0)
- Approximately when did you first experience the game freezing? (Date and time)
- What was the specific encounter that you were attempting? (Example: Melee Stellar Training, Encounter 2-3)
- Where in the encounter did the crash or freeze occur? (Example: second stage)
- Was any specific action occurring right before the game crashed or froze? (Example: After doing an attack, using a special, being presented with an opportunity)
- Did you have auto-play enabled or had you used the auto-victory toggle? (For clarity, auto-victory will automatically complete the encounter for you, and auto-play will have the AI play through the encounter for you.)
Having precise details will help us to isolate where the crashing is occurring so we can resolve the issue. If the crash is able to be predicted and reproduced, a video of what you are experiencing before, during, and after the crash would also help us.