Note: Please contact your device manufacturer to address technical issues related to your phone or tablet. For network issues, please contact your mobile carrier.
You can find general troubleshooting steps in the official Apple Support Site for frozen or unresponsive iPhones, by tapping on the following button:
Some of these steps include:
- Restart device
- Recharge device
- Close app
- Update device
- Restore device
Additionally, in order to improve the performance of the game on your device, please make sure that:
- Your device or its operating system are supported by the game. Check out our Device Compatibility article for more information.
- You have the latest version of the game.
- All other applications are closed while running the game.
If none of these suggestions work, you should attempt to reinstall the game using the instructions in the Reinstall Your Application section below.
Important: Make sure your game is registered or linked to a Kabam ID before you try anything. If you follow the troubleshooting steps without doing this, you may lose your game progress.
Update the Game
Steps to Update Your App:
- From the home screen, tap on the App Store button. If prompted, tap the Use Existing Apple ID button. Then enter the Apple ID and password and tap the OK button.
- From any tab in the App Store, tap your account icon in the upper-right corner.
- Under AVAILABLE UPDATES, check to see if there is a newer version of the game ready for installation. The account page may need to be refreshed in order to see the latest version.
- If an update is available, tap the UPDATE button next to it.
- If prompted, enter the Apple ID and password then tap the OK button. After this, the update will begin its download and installation.
- Once the update has completed, there may be additional data that needs to be downloaded and installed prior to entering the game. This will happen automatically once you launch the game app.
You will need a strong connection to update your App.
If you cannot download or update apps, or if apps get stuck on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, learn what to do by tapping on the following image:
Close Background Applications
If the Game Has Stopped Responding or Crashes, Try Closing All Open Applications:
- On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad with iOS 12 or later, open the home screen. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, double-tap the home button to show your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
Re-Install Your Application
Your application may be corrupted or missing data. To fix this, delete the app and reinstall it:
- Lightly touch and hold the app until it jiggles.
- Tap in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Tap the Delete button. Then on an iPhone X or later, tap the Done button. Or on an iPhone 8 or earlier, press the home button.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the Search button on the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Search for the app that you want to download.
- Once you have located the app, tap the download app button. The app will then download to your device.
Do not see the app that you purchased? Learn what to do by tapping on the following image: